there is a body in my body
ten times my size
pushing itself out.
she sees funerals in everything
and tells my fingers
that they’ll never be good enough
to hold anything for long.
she builds cities inside me
circling freeways around skyscrapers
and pavement painted over fields
Things I will forever be upset about:
1. I don’t know what my Patronus is
2. I don’t know what Amortentia smells like to me
3. I don’t know what I’d see in the Mirror of Erised
4. I don’t know what my Boggart would be
5. I don’t know for sure what house I would be in
6. I don’t know the specifications of my wand are.
7. I’M NOT A WITCH